Monday, April 21, 2008

I am a student of Journalism and to tell the truth by nature, I am a really blunt person. I don't possess the art of softening my words unless it's under extreme pressure. So, lately I have realised that my field which is supposed to be a medium through which people are supposed to know the truth, doesn't work that way at all. Don't veterans understand that truth is after all THE TRUTH and that there is no alternative to it???? How can we blind people to hard facts and wrap them in cotton-wool??? How dare we do that?? How dare we snatch people's right to knowledge?? It's disgraceful!!

I hope my generation will buck up and stand up to the system which propogates lies, deceit and falsehood which people are used to...Please guys wake up ...

I know it sounds insane but please let's give it a shot!! We have nothing to lose( maybe except our jobs)... I know I can't survive under this policy of softening and moulding...

No comments: